Growing our regional economy together
With agriculture underpinning our vibrant economy, supporting farms and rural businesses is naturally our sector strength. It has been for the past 150 years as agriculture accountants.
Credible and commercially sound advice from the Albert Goodman Agricultural Accounting Team.
If you would like advice on minimising your tax liability, generating extra cash for your business, on your ‘cost of getting work done’ please do not hesitate to contact us on 01823 286096 or via the form below to organise a meeting on your farm.
We offer a free, no obligation meeting to all agricultural businesses during which I am confident we will present you with new advice and ideas.
How we can help
For over 150 years we have worked as agricultural accountants with farmers and landowners across the region. Our team combine technical expertise with personal experience and working knowledge of the current challenges facing farms and estates, making our advice is practical and sound. Put simply, we are trusted by farmers and landowners throughout Dorset, Devon and Somerset – as well as further afield – to provide a fresh commercial perspective. Agricultural Accounting is our passion.
How our agriculture accountants can help.
- We can review, forecast and make suitable recommendations and assist with restructuring and updating your business and systems.
- Our tax planners can review all of your income, inheritance, capital gains and Stamp Duty Land tax liabilities holistically to reduce your tax liabilities.
- Our agricultural team experts are up to speed on agricultural and business property reliefs, plus agricultural VAT schemes and can assist with preparing funding documentation.
- We can assist on annual business accounts preparation, tax compliance, implement accounting systems, provide VAT planning/administration, as well as general bookkeeping. Larger agricultural businesses may benefit from our audit and payroll services.
- If you wish to sell up or retire we can guide you through each business life stage, including financing options, cash flow emergencies and your investment/retirement provisions.
Meet our experts...
Related and Events
HOBBY FARMING TAKES ANOTHER HIT
COVID-19 RURAL BUSINESS SUPPORT UPDATE
PRESERVING YOUR WEALTH – WHOLE OF LIFE INSURANCE
THE AGRICULTURE BILL 2019-21
Agricultural Finance Round Up
FAMILY INVESTMENT COMPANIES FOR SUCCESSION AND TAX PLANNING
Recommended reform of Inheritance Tax on the horizon
Bounce back loans – Bounce back or Roll forward
Genus Shares- A forgotten gold mine?
Time is ticking for residential property disposals
Get started today
Contact us today and speak to our expert team to get started