Growing our regional economy together
With agriculture underpinning our vibrant economy, supporting farms and rural businesses is naturally our sector strength. It has been for the past 150 years.
Credible and commercially sound advice from the Albert Goodman Agricultural Accounting Team.
If you would like advice on minimising your tax liability, generating extra cash for your business, on your ‘cost of getting work done’ please do not hesitate to contact us on 01823 286096 or via the form below to organise a meeting on your farm.
We offer a free, no obligation meeting to all agricultural businesses during which I am confident we will present you with new advice and ideas.
How we can help
For over 150 years we have worked as agricultural accountants with farmers and landowners across the region. Our team combine technical expertise with personal experience and working knowledge of the current challenges facing farms and estates, making our advice is practical and sound. Put simply, we are trusted by farmers and landowners throughout Dorset, Devon and Somerset – as well as further afield – to provide a fresh commercial perspective. Agricultural Accounting is our passion.
- We can review, forecast and make suitable recommendations and assist with restructuring and updating your business and systems.
- Our tax planners can review all of your income, inheritance, capital gains and Stamp Duty Land tax liabilities holistically to reduce your tax liabilities.
- Our agricultural team experts are up to speed on agricultural and business property reliefs, plus agricultural VAT schemes and can assist with preparing funding documentation.
- We can assist on annual business accounts preparation, tax compliance, implement accounting systems, provide VAT planning/administration, as well as general bookkeeping. Larger agricultural businesses may benefit from our audit and payroll services.
- If you wish to sell up or retire we can guide you through each business life stage, including financing options, cash flow emergencies and your investment/retirement provisions.
Meet our experts...
Related and Events
Albert Goodman promote Pat Tomlinson to Partner
Tax relief on property refurbishment or construction
Averaging farming profits over five years
What does Brexit mean for farming?
Value of woodland
Taking back UK farming’s accounts.
Budget 2017 Highlights
Taking Back UK Farming’s Accounts
More cases shed new light on the availability of BPR on holiday lets
BRING ON BREXIT?
Get started today
Contact us today and speak to our expert team to get started