Trusted and resourceful business advice
In today’s crowded and competitive markets, you need a business partner that’s commercially astute and strategically creative. One that always seeks out growth opportunities rather than looks at tax, audit or management accounts in isolation.
Our people are well-rounded, resourceful businesses advisers. For over 150 years we have supported ambitious enterprises to succeed, grow and thrive locally and internationally.
Mutual trust is the cornerstone of our business advisory approach
A ‘critical friend’ is how most clients describe us. We really do appreciate that running a business, especially if you are on your own or part of a very small team, can be lonely at times. For many clients, we help to reduce that loneliness by offering a listening ear and advice and ideas gleaned from many years working with others in the same position.
We may not tell you what you want to hear or have all the answers. But, sometimes we just need to help you ask the right question, and drawing on our experience we can help you reach the right answers for your business.
Working as an extension of your team we will talk through your business dilemmas or more specifically we can advise on:
- Growth, succession, exit planning and business continuity
- Financial stability and future business viability
- Selling or buying a business, market valuations and due diligence
- Management structures and joint ownership/shareholder agreements
- Raising finance for expansion
- Tax efficiency of different business structures
- Forecasting and controlling cash flow to fund capital requirements
- Appropriate accounting systems
- Governance and risk management
- Employee remuneration packages
- Market activities and competition
Meet our experts...
Get started today
Contact us today and speak to our expert team to get started