Tax Assistant Manager
Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. As a 2019 Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work”, our people are vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for a Mixed Tax Assistant Manager to join us in our Yeovil office on a full time or part time basis. You will be responsible for looking after and advising high net worth individuals on personal tax along with some dealings with business tax. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients along with general tax compliance work and tax advice.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Practice and Mixed Tax experience
- ATT or CTA Qualified
- Strong track record of Tax CPD and high level of current legislation knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and software capability including experience of Sage
- Positive Team player with a “Can do” attitude
- Detail Conscious and Conscientious
- Passionate about great service in order to be able to provide a high level of client care
- Outgoing and Socially Confident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, please click here.