Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a UK top 50 Firm? We are recruiting for a Manager to join our Business Services department at our brand new Weston Super Mare office, are you the perfect candidate for this job?
As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Our values motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives:
- Through creativity, innovative thinking allows us to explore solutions;
- Excellence in Team work & Communication enables tailored solutions to be made;
- Investment in training & development, creating opportunities to develop and progress; And a Commitment to deliver results.
We are proud that we are a Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” as our people are vital to our continued success and we are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be our future partners and leaders. A number of our senior managers and partners started their career as a trainee with us and have stayed with us throughout their working life.
As a Business Services Manager your responsibilities will include undertaking and planning assignments and managing others in the management of year end compliance requirements including statutory accounts and tax returns. You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients / jobs, managing yourself and others whilst also being heavily involved in the business development of the office and Firm.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience, skills and attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualified;
- 3-4 years post qualified experience;
- Previous Accountancy experience as a Manager.
You may also have the following desirable experience, skills and attributes:
- Excellent people management and technical skills;
- Outgoing and socially confident;
- Analytical and conscientious;
- Self-sufficient and detail conscious.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.