How can Cloud Software help you?
The beauty of cloud software is the flexibility it gives you to run your business from work, home, or on the go. You can be confident that you have an up-to-date picture of how your business is doing, no matter where you are.
Software updates can be developed and delivered faster and more easily in the cloud. This means you don’t need to worry about installing the latest version and you’ll get access to new features instantly.
With cloud accounting software, you have the option to run your business remotely, from anywhere you choose.
Giving us access to your data enables us to give you more notice of tax liabilities, greater opportunities for tax planning and more up-to-date information so you can make informed business decisions.
Benefits of Cloud
Our top picks of the ways cloud software benefits you and your business are:
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time.
- The inbuilt features of cloud systems make it easier for you to keep more accurate records and save you time on your bookkeeping. They also help with your bank reconciliation and data input minimising the risk of errors and saving you time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors, usually at no extra cost.
- Automatic updates mean you are always using the most up-to-date version. Updates are free and instantly available.
- Everything is run online, so there is nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer an issue. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
- Apps and add-ons enable you to design an accounting system that meets your business needs by linking your stock management system, tills, website, payroll, time-sheets, CRM…………..the possibilities are endless.
- The overview documents for VAT regulations state that Making Tax Digital for VAT will come into being from 1 April 2019. Before then we need to get through a period of consultation on the draft regulations, and a full year of testing of systems for VAT reporting – which has not yet started. So the picture isn’t that clear, but what we do know is if you are using a cloud based accounting system, you will be in a better position to comply.
For a FREE demonstration or trial of cloud accounting software, please get in touch with our Director of Cloud Accounting, Clare Blackmore or call 01823 286096.
For more information on how Albert Goodman can help you get started with cloud software please visit AG Connex