Improve business margins and mitigate your indirect tax liabilities
Our dedicated VAT team helps an extensive client base to plan ahead, improve cashflow, save money and stay compliant. We really have gained our reputation by cutting through VAT complexities, offering down-to-earth, practical solutions.
Aside from registering your business, ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for and submitting your returns, we’ve found that regular health checks and forward planning often reveal significant cost saving opportunities.
Protect your future business profitability
We can advise on:
- Cash recovery – reviewing indirect tax liabilities, ensure you are paying the correct amount, recovering overpaid VAT and claiming retrospective VAT refunds
- Special VAT schemes – small businesses may benefit from Cash Accounting and the Flat Rate Schemes, we can examine your situation and help you make an informed choice
- Transaction support and structuring – pre-empting indirect tax implications during the early stage of deals can reduce your tax liabilities later down the line
- Dispute resolution and penalties – assisting with inspection preparations, investigations, mediation with the HMRC and negotiating settlements of outstanding liabilities
- Litigation cases – acting for your business in tax disputes and reviewing documentation for tribunal appeals
New VAT business mileage and fuel scale charges
Here are the latest VAT reclaim figures that you will need to apply for business vehicles.
Your financial future taken care of
Contact us today and speak to our expert team to get started