Growing our regional economy together
Working for your success – specialist services for business owners.
We look after businesses from start-up, through growth and expansion to succession and exit. Whatever the size of your business we will work with you and for you to help you achieve your success.
Our Business team have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer accountancy services which go far beyond the expected. We pride ourselves on our ‘can do’ approach.
Our specialisms include:
- Strategic Planning, including blue sky thinking for your business. Where is your business now? – Where do you want to get to?
- Business Plans – your blueprint for success. Monitoring progress, controlling cash flow, and benchmarking your performances.
- Online cloud accountings services such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks provides real-time financial reporting and we interpret this data to your business advantage.
- Are you expanding your business or buying another? We assess if the sums add up, provide due diligence, and help find the funding. Our financial modelling means you can make decisions based on clear financial data.
- The government provides Tax incentives for you to use. Our tax specialists help you take advantage of the opportunities.
- Research and Development tax allowances where you can get up to 230% of tax paid back
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS) and SEISs can offer major advantages in funding your business.
- Share incentive schemes to better retain and encourage staff involvement.
- Maximizing capital allowance claims
- Tax efficient remuneration
- Business structures
- Auto enrolment and pensions. These need not be a negative drain on your business. Our specialists show how they can be used in a positive way for recruitment and to help retention of the staff you need.
- HMRC Tax investigations. These happen to anyone and are a major business distraction and expense. We can help you protect against the cost and minimise disruption
- Are you heading to towards retirement or business exit? Our Corporate Finance specialism can help you optimise your business for sale, look at Capital Gains Tax issues to ensure you maximise Entrepreneurs Relief and prepare Inheritance Tax strategies.
- Our Financial Planning specialists help you achieve the security of financial independence for both yourself and your family so you can relax during retirement
Contact Us: Small Business Accountants Taunton| Small Business Accountants Yeovil | Small Business Accountants Chard | Small Business Accountants Somerset |Small Business Accountants Burnham| Small Business Accountants Weymouth | Small Business Accountants Weston-super-Mare
As Kartdavid we have been using Albert Goodman since 2012 and more recently they have started assisting us with our sister company Sticker It as well. They are efficient and over the years helped us understand all of finances much more thoroughly. This allows us to make much smarter business decisions on a day to day basis helping our companies grow quickly.
JAMES McCABE – CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Having worked with Albert Goodman for a year now, we’ve been very impressed with the expertise available, the positive attitude and supportive service available. Having direct links with a key Partner in the business, as well as day-to-day strong liaison on more technical finance issues, means both operationally and strategically our business is being very well served in its financial management.
JULIE HAWKER – COSMIC DIGITAL
Mike is always approachable, extremely quick at responding and provides a level head through what often seem quite complex areas.
We would without doubt recommend Michael Cahill at Albert Goodman to anyone wishing to have the confidence that they are going to get a quality job done but also deal with a really super guy.
STEVEN SMITH TOWN AND COUNTRY ESTATES
Latest from Albert Goodman
Changes to the eligibility criteria for the third SEISS grant
Contract Farming Agreements – Can I benefit?
How will No Deal Brexit affect livestock farming at farm level?
The Winter Economy Plan: the financial support
Brexit | VAT & Custom Charges
Cloud Accounting: Hubdoc
HMRC’s 10 Year Strategy
Autumn Budget Cancelled
Final SEISS grant – Applications for the second grant
Meet our Small business experts...
Get started today
Contact us today and speak to our expert team to get started