Renewable Energy and Green Technology
We understand that energy sustainability is intrinsically linked to a brighter economic and environmentally sustainable future for the UK.
With offices in Somerset and West Dorset, we are positioned in the heart of the renewable energy industry in one of the UK’s hot spots. This position and well established relationships relative to the sector make us ideally placed to support organisations working across the renewable energy sector.
We can advise on more than just the financial aspects, with our specialists in business and renewables, we can support growth and strategy as well as cost reduction and profitability.
Our long standing association with agriculture and other related sectors, including construction and manufacturing means we have built substantial knowledge of the financial implications of installing wind turbines, growing energy crops and operating anaerobic digestion plants, through to, more recently, the broader commercialisation of fitting solar PV systems.
We advise on:
- Business structure including joint ventures and licensing
- Funding new ventures including asset finance, bank finance and grant finance
- Personal investment opportunities in the renewable energy sector
- Tax treatment of micro-energy generation including feed in tariffs
- FIT, ROCS, RHI and other financial incentives and obligations
- Research and development tax credits
- Financial modelling for investment appraisals and to manage the financial aspect of growth
We also work closely with other professionals that have specialist interest and experience in the sector. These include solicitors, rural land consultants, commercial and specialist funders, investors and banks.
Get started today
Contact us today and speak to our expert team to get started