Specialist support for practice owners, associate dentists and practice managers
Years of experience serving as Dental Accountants in the South West allows us to deliver a first class accounting, taxation and financial service.
Our specialist dental practice accountants team includes Chris Walford, a member of the National Association of Specialist Dental Accountants and Lawyers (NASDAL). This means we speak your language, fully understand dental industry trends, and are aware of the newest guidelines and the realities of running a busy and successful practice.
Sharing your desire for success
We really have gained our reputation by lending a critical ear and providing practical advice. As a result, we have helped dozens of dental professionals to protect and grow their wealth, meet compliance obligations and mitigate personal and business tax liabilities. Topics that we regularly offer guidance on include:
- Sole trader, partnership, joint expense arrangement, limited company or limited liability partnership, what’s best? Each offers different features. We can advise you on the most appropriate structure for your situation and should you wish to change entity we can review the logistical and financial pros and cons.
- National comparisons with practice peers. Using NASDAL statistics and our specialist knowledge as dental practice accountants we can benchmark your financial efficiency and performance with dentists nationwide. This will highlight operational areas for improvement.
- How and when to expand a practice. You may add to your services or expand organically. If cashflow is a concern, we can review and assist with financing arrangements. For acquisitions or sales, our corporate finance specialists can help with valuations, due diligence and more.
- Cost efficiency of outsourcing payroll. Our specialist payroll team can prepare payslips, calculate and submit compliant and timely PAYE and annual returns to HMRC, which can save you money and the burden. If you prefer to handle the upkeep we will happily select, advise on installations and provide training. We can do the same for financial record keeping systems too.
- Preparing associate dentists for buying into a practice. As well as looking after accounts and preparing timely and accurate HMRC self-assessment submissions, we frequently support associate dentists who are considering becoming a partner or buying into an established practice. Being experts in the dental sector, we know the right questions to ask, can carry out due diligence and review financial forecasts and potential return on your investment.
Latest case studies
Somerset Motorhomes Centre and Albert Goodman
Ian Dance Services and Albert Goodman
PizzaRova and Albert Goodman
Halstock England and Albert Goodman
Martock F.I.T- Client Case Study
Classic Canes- Client Case Study
Giving grandchildren a worry-free education
Insuring against Inheritance tax
Care with peace of mind
Keeping it in the family
Get started today
Contact us today and speak to our expert team to get started