Charity Accountants: Helping those who help others
When your core mission is to create social value, adopting a commercial mind-set and approach does not always sit easily. Acting for a wide range of charitable organisations, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations, we understand the challenges better than most. In fact, many Albert Goodman partners and staff are charity trustees themselves, so speak from experience.
The charity and social enterprise sectors are rapidly changing landscapesbound by more regulatory and compliance requirements than most. We fully understand the balance between the complex and regulatory accounting needs of your organisation and your need to be more business-like and ensure your sustainability, without changing your ethos or values.
Securing sustainable income
We take pride in being able to offer affordable, forward-thinking and jargon-free support. Developed around your requirements, our specialist services include:
- Statutory accounts preparation, compliant with Charities Act, Charities SORP and other applicable legislation
- Audit and independent examination
- Management accounts
- Strategic reviews and planning
- Advice on viability and restructuring
- Internal control procedures, risk management and governance
- Reserves policy and accounting for separate funds
- Setting-up a new organisation: regulatory, taxation, and governance issues
- Charity taxation, including VAT, maximising income through gift aid and charitable trading
- Employee remuneration and taxation
- Payroll services
Contact Us: Charity Accountants Taunton| Charity Accountants Yeovil | Charity Accountants Somerset | Charity Accountants Devon | Charity Accountants Bridgwater | Charity Accountants Weymouth | Medical Accounting Dorset
Latest from Albert Goodman
Budget 2017 Highlights
New timetable for Making Tax Digital
Off Payroll working for public sector staff
VAT FLAT RATE SCHEME – LIMITED COST TRADER
Albert Goodman raises over £6500 for charity
Somerset celebrates at the Somerset Business Awards 2016
AG150 cyclists complete 150 Kilometers for 150 years
150 kilometers for 150 years.
Albert Goodman staff enjoy volunteering opportunities.
Charity Annual Returns- Submit Online
Get started today
Contact us today and speak to our expert team to get started