Meeting your legal responsibilities
Even if employers just employ one person, they are legally required to provide a Qualifying Workplace Pensions Scheme (QWPS).
With auto-enrolment, employers are legally required to:
- Make contributions on workers’ behalf
- Re-register and re-certify your QWPS with the Pensions Regulator
- Communicate any updated information about the scheme with your staff
- Ensure that a review and monitoring process is in place
Get a head start with our Workplace Pensions team
If you already offer an occupational pension scheme, registration may simply be a formality. We can review your arrangements, verify if they qualify and during this process identify any cost savings. If you need to introduce a scheme, the choices are:
- Group personal pension
- Group SIPP (self-invested personal pension)
- A Mastertrust pensions solution
- Occupational money purchase scheme
- Occupational defined benefit pension scheme
- An entirely ‘bespoke’ pension scheme
Our experts are already advising employers of all sizes and in every industry sector, providing support and ongoing advice to almost 400 schemes. Many of the employers that we support, have the re-assurance that their pension scheme is regularly monitored and the investment performance reviewed in a written report giving step-by-step guidance.
Talk to us about
- Salary sacrifice improving pension tax efficiency
- Group death in service
- Concerns that your existing pension is falling short
- Your pension scheme, investing in environmental, ethical and socially responsible funds
Albert Goodman Chartered Financial Planners is a trading style of Albert Goodman Financial Planning Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England No. 2989819
Registered Office:Goodwood House, Blackbrook Park Avenue, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 2PX