Securing maximum value and the best terms
One team for continuity
Whether you are considering a Management Buy Out (MBO), Management Buy In (MBI), a sale to a competitor or strategic trade purchaser, our business and company valuation services are an essential starting point. For service continuity, the same team will oversee the entire process – a team to answer your questions, consider the risks, advise on progress and oversee the sale. While you conduct business as usual and safeguard its value, we focus on:
- Exploring options and identifying the optimum exit strategy
- Sourcing competitive market valuations
- Drafting the Information Memorandum, giving potential purchasers a clear outline of your business
- Liaising with tax planners and sector specialists to strengthen your business marketability
- Identifying, evaluating and approaching potential purchasers (unlike other corporate finance teams we deliberately avoid advertising your business for sale, as we believe this undermines value)
- Negotiating with potential acquirers and advising on the selection of a preferred/successful bidder.
- Defining terms, setting exclusivity periods and project managing the sale through to completion.
Aside from an initial payment at the outset, most of our remuneration is awarded on successful completion of the sale.
Alternatively, if you intend leaving your business through family succession, a trade sale, a sale to management, floating or closing the business, consider a confidential Exit Club consultation with a panel of experts, with no obligation and no charge.
We have a great team of qualified and tallented people over our 8 offices.
Meet our agiculture specialists below. View our whole team section to meet the whole Albert Goodman range of experts.