Flexible solutions to ease administrative and governance pressures
There are many tax and business advantages to being a limited company, however, Company Law places directors and executive boards under increased scrutiny and personal liability.
Our flexible company secretarial solutions are a cost efficient way to maintain control on corporate governance and statutory reporting matters. Use our experience and resources to ease time consuming administrative and compliance pressures.
Secretarial services shaped around your requirements
Working with small and medium sized enterprises, our services are utilised by chairs and finance directors, executive boards and even other company secretaries. Choose from a complete or assisted company secretarial service, all designed to fit your needs.
Our versatile experience and industry accredited qualifications means we can assist with:
- Traditional secretarial duties – advising on company formations, providing a registered office and altering company details
- Maintaining statutory registers and records and preparing and submitting forms, resolutions and year end accounts on time
- Enhancing corporate governance frameworks
- Training, mentoring and updating directors about their responsibilities and tax compliance obligations
- Managing and documenting corporate meetings
- Capital restructuring, share transfers and transactional support
- Disclosure policy, subsidiary articles and Bribery Act 2010
- Company dissolution, in accordance with Companies Act 2006.