What’s your big idea?
Whether you are freelancing, launching the next big innovation, opening a retail chain or starting your own building firm, setting up a business is exciting, challenging and requires boundless energy.
We are here to help you make it happen, supporting you with fundamental decisions as you make your business mark. Decades of experience supporting South West enterprises means we understand the unique pressures of getting your business off the ground and maximising success in the early years.
With you every step
Mirroring your energy and enthusiasm, Albert Goodman people provide clear, thoughtful, pragmatic and cost effective guidance. This includes:
- Asking questions and supportively challenging the key components of your business plan, what you want to achieve and how you will reach these goals
- Formulating pricing strategies for products and services
- Modelling risks and potential market barriers
- Weighing up the pros and cons of different funding options
- Researching eligibility for local and sector-specific grants and economic incentives
- Managing cash flow
- Creating attractive and cost effective employee remuneration strategies
- Reviewing commercial premises and equipment leasing small print to ensure you are getting the best deal
- Advising on how to protect intellectual property
Business Start-up Package
We will mentor you financially and strategically as you get your business up and running; helping you register with all the necessary authorities and put in place a financial infrastructure and processes that will grow with your business. We realise that cashflow is a key consideration for start-up businesses so our Business Start-up Package is competitively priced to make it affordable for new businesses.