The Government has announced a new tool to help businesses impacted by Covid-19 find support online. The breadth of support available is large, and many businesses have admitted that they have found it difficult to keep with the almost daily government announcements.
It is a simple portal and you will be asked a number of Yes/ No questions to allow you to be matched to the support that is available.
The questions you will need to answer are below. This link will take you to the Government Coronavirus Support Finder
- UK home nation in which your business is based
- Your number of employees, more or less than 249
- Annual turnover in the following brackets (<£85,000, £85,000 to £45 million, £45 million to £500m)
- Are you an employer with a PAYE scheme?
- Are you self-employed?
- What is the rateable value of your premises (<£51,000, >£51,000 or N/A)
- The business sector in which you operate
- Your eligibility for Small Business Rate Relief or Rural Rate Relief (on 11 March 2020)
- Are you due to make an Income Tax Self-Assessment Payment-on-Account on 31 July 2020. This relates to personal liability.