We are in difficult and unprecedented times. The Covid-19 Pandemic continues to evolve at pace and while we are keeping an extremely close eye on the latest government guidance, we want to assure you that Albert Goodman is fully committed to the health and well being of our staff and clients and that we will be doing everything we can to minimise disruption to client service.
As per the latest government advice we are now asking all staff members to work from home whenever possible. Our offices remain open.
To reassure you, here are some of the steps that we have in place:
- A remote technology IT system which allows our firm to work from home where necessary
- The ability to use video conferencing technology such as Zoom to conduct meetings
- A business continuity team which meets regularly to discuss and action our ongoing response
- We have asked any staff member who displays any signs of cold or flu to stay at home and self-isolate
- Staff members with underlying health conditions have been contacted and encouraged to work from home
- We have taken the decision to ask staff to not attend networking events, and have postponed our own
- Our IT team have set up phone infrastructure to allow calls to be re-routed to staff who are working from home
- We will be opening up additional methods of communication to allow our clients to stay in contact
- We will be posting as much up to date information on SME support as we can as the sitution develops.
You can take steps now to support your business
- Communicate regularly with your employees to ensure that the latest government and Department for Public Health advice is taken on board
- Test your IT infrastructure and put in place video conferencing technology such as Zoom or Skype to allow ongoing communication
- Speak with your bank and or finance provider to get the support and flexibility you need in what is likely to be a challenging time
- Contact your suppliers to understand their contingency plans for working around the virus