COVID-19 and economic uncertainty will have left many people worried about their finances and whether their pension is safe.
This has resulted in the Pension Protection Fund (PPF) joining forces with the Financial Conduct Authority, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the Money and Pensions Service, the Pensions Ombudsman and the Pensions Regulator to answer key questions and pull together important advice into one, easy-to-read, downloadable guide.
The guide contains useful information on how a pension is protected and how to avoid scams during the COVID-19 pandemic, including answers to the following questions:
- What happens to my pensions contributions if I’ve been furloughed?
- Is my pension protected by the PPF?
- How can the Pensions Ombudsman help me?
- How do I protect myself from pensions scams?
- Is it safe to move my pension?
The guide can be accessed here.
If you require any further advice or would like to discuss anything mentioned above, please get in contact.