Tax Senior – Personal / Mixed
Are you ATT or CTA qualified and looking for your next role? We are looking for a Personal / Mixed Tax Senior to join our well established Tax department at our Yeovil office.
As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Through creativity, excellence, teamwork, stability and structured career development we motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. We are proud that we are a Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” as our people are vital to our continued success and we are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be our future partners and leaders. A number of our senior managers and partners started their career as a trainee with us and have stayed with us throughout their working life.
As a Tax Senior you will be responsible for looking after and advising high net worth individuals on personal tax along with some dealings with business tax. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients along with general tax compliance work and tax advice.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Practice and Personal Tax experience;
- ATT or CTA Qualified;
- Strong track record of Tax CPD and high level of current legislation knowledge;
- Excellent IT skills and software capability including experience of Sage;
- Positive Team player with a “Can do” attitude;
- Detail Conscious and Conscientious;
- Passionate about great service in order to be able to provide a high level of client care;
- Outgoing and Socially Confident;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position please click here.