We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join us in our Taunton office.
Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success.
As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally.
As a 2019 Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work”, our people are vital to our continued success.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a professional, friendly and helpful reception / telephony service to all clients, visitors and staff whilst undertaking administrative support duties.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Reception or telephonist role experience ideally in an office / professional services or high quality customer environment;
- Computer literate;
- Sound communication skills and telephony skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Attention to detail and self-motivated;
- Ability to use own initiative and a good team player;
- Outgoing and social confident;
- Passionate about hospitality and providing an excellent customer service to all;
- Presentable and ability to remain calm under pressure.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position please Click Here where you will be taken to our recruitment portal to upload your CV, a covering letter detailing suitability and answer a few short screening questions.