Albert Goodman’s 300-plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a Top 50 UK Accountancy Age leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally. The motivation of our people is to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. Our people are vital to our continued success and we are proud to be recognised by Best Companies 2019 as a “very good place to work.”
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join us in our Bristol office. You will be responsible for providing a professional, friendly and helpful reception / telephony service to all clients, visitors and staff whilst undertaking administrative support duties. We can be very flexible on the hours as they can be full time or part time.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience of digital dictation and producing correspondence / documents;
- Previous reception experience;
- Typing, mail merging and IT skills including MS office software;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- High attention to detail and self-motivated;
- Presentable and efficient;
- Ability to use own initiative and a good team player;
- Outgoing and social confident;
- Passionate about hospitality and providing an excellent customer service to all;
- Highly professional and ability to remain calm under pressure.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Competitive salary based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position please click here which will take you to our recruitment portal where you can upload a covering letter, CV and provide details on your suitability for the role.