Fixed Term Maternity Cover – Group Personal Pension and Workplace Pensions Administrator / Coordinator
Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. Our people are therefore vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join our Financial Planning department in our Taunton office on a fixed term contract. You will be responsible for supporting our Consultant in delivering a comprehensive service to Employer Clients in relation to the set up and ongoing maintenance of Group Schemes and Workplace pensions.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact clearly and concisely with all levels of personnel
- Certificate PFS or desire to work towards
- Pension/Payroll experience
- A focus on client care and service
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Office client database/back office system
- Group and/or Personal Pensions administration experience
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft Office
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.