Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. Our people are therefore vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for a Paraplanner / Client Services Team Coordinator to join us in our Taunton/Weston office.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Dip PFS or equivalent
- A sound knowledge of Investments & Pensions
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT office skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel, e-mail and internet
- Excellent communications skills including ability to contact clients and update personal information via telephone
- Previous experience of using intelligent office
- Experience of Cashflow modelling Software
- Experience of using research tools such as FE Anayltics, Synaptics & Selectapension
- Knowledge of Trusts
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.