Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for your next role in the Somerset area? If the answer is yes then you might be the perfect candidate that we are looking for, as we are recruiting for a Paraplanner to join our busy financial planning team at our brand new Taunton or Weston Super Mare offices.
As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Through creativity, excellence, teamwork, stability and structured career development we motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. We are proud that we are a Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” as our people are vital to our continued success and we are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be our future partners and leaders. A number of our senior managers and partners started their career as a trainee with us and have stayed with us throughout their working life.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Dip PFS or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Client Care and Service focused including excellent telephone manner;
- Excellent communications skills including ability to contact clients and update personal information via telephone;
- A sound knowledge of Investments, Pensions, IHT planning and Centralised Investment Propositions;
- Previous experience of using intelligent office;
- Experience of Cashflow modelling Software such as Voyant and Cashcalc;
- Experience of using research tools such as FE Analytics, & Selectapension;
- Knowledge of Trusts;
- Excellent IT office skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel, e-mail and internet.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.