Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. Our people are therefore vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for a Manager / Senior Manager to join us in our Bristol / Weston Office. Responsibilities will include planning, undertaking and supervising assignments, client specific projects, year-end compliance requirements; statutory accounts and tax returns. You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients / jobs, managing a small team and also heavily involved in the business development of the office and Firm. You will work closely with the Partners in Bristol, Weston and Burnham on Sea as well as a selection of other Partners account portfolios from across the Firm.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Recent experience of Medical Clients and Partnership Tax;
- Business Services accountancy experience as a Manager or Senior Manager;
- ACA or ACCA qualified;
- Excellent people management and accountancy technical skills;
- A self-starter capable of taking a lead role in the development of our accountancy service;
- Articulate and has solid business writing skills as will be willing to write update articles for client newsletter and other publications;
- Approachable, team player and willing to act as a staff mentor to trainees and newly qualified staff;
- Solid presentation and coaching skills with the ability to present to clients and staff;
- Excellent customer / client service, communication and leadership skills;
- Socially confident enjoying networking, organised and conscientious;
- Resilient, enthusiastic and strategic;
- Pro-active, analytical and has a high degree of emotional intelligence;
- Proven track record in winning and keeping new business;
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position or for more information, please click here.