Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. As a 2019 Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work”, our people are vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for an Insolvency Administrator to join our well established and successful Insolvency team in our Taunton office. The role will comprise the day to day administration of a mixed portfolio of mainly corporate but also personal insolvency cases. You will report to an experienced Senior Manager and Insolvency Practitioner and there will be the opportunity to progress in the foreseeable future.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Insolvency experience and a working knowledge of the associated procedures, rules and regulations
- Excellent people skills
- The ability to write detailed letters and reports clearly and accurately
- Good numeracy ability
- Analytical and conscientious
- Self-sufficient and detail conscious
- Motivated and with the desire to work in a team to maximise the performance of the department
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.