Financial Planning Administrator
Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. As a 2019 Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work”, our people are vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Administrator to join our Financial Planning department. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to a Consultant, ensuring all client information is entered onto Client Database system, dealing with enquiries preparation of client valuations and reviews and processing and tracking new business.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Client Care and Service focused including excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- The initiative to organise and prioritise your own workload
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Office client database/back office system
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft Office
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.