Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. Our people are therefore vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for a Business Tax Manager / Senior Manager to join us in our Taunton Office. We are looking for a self-motivated team player, up for the challenge of advising on a range of tax issues for a variety of clients. Continue reading to find out more about our Business Tax Manager / Senior Manager role…
Ideally, (although no essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- CTA or ATT qualified
- Previous experience as a manager or senior manager
- Excellent technical skills and able to work as part of a team at all levels, and with clients
- Outgoing and socially confident
- Analytical and conscientious
- Self-sufficient and detail conscious
- Previous business tax advisory experience, which should include areas such as working with clients on business tax and succession solutions, such as IHT planning, group reorganisations, transactional work, share schemes, investment reliefs (EIS/SEIS/IR/ER), R&D claims, capital allowances and general business tax advisory.
- Able to implement any tax planning effectively
- Compliance reviews
- Enquiry work
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here to apply through our recruitment portal.