BSG MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER / DIRECTOR (MEDICAL)
We are currently looking for a BSG Manager / Senior Manager or Director with experience of medical clients to join us in our brand new Weston Super Mare office and our Bristol office.
Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally. As a 2019 Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” and a Top 75 Company to work for in the South West of England, our people are vital to our continued success.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Recent experience of Medical Clients and Partnership Tax;
- Business Services accountancy experience as a Manager / Senior Manager / Director;
- ACA or ACCA qualified;
- Excellent people management and accountancy technical skills;
- A self-starter capable of taking a lead role in the development of our accountancy service;
- Articulate and has solid business writing skills as will be willing to write update articles for client newsletter and other publications;
- Approachable, team player and required to act as a staff mentor to trainees and newly qualified staff;
- Solid presentation and coaching skills with the ability to present to clients and staff;
- Excellent customer / client service, communication and leadership skills;
- Socially confident enjoying networking, organised and conscientious;
- Resilient, enthusiastic and strategic;
- Pro-active, analytical and has a high degree of emotional intelligence;
- Proven track record in winning and keeping new business;
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on job level, skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position please Click Here where you will be taken to our recruitment portal to upload your CV, a covering letter detailing suitability and to answer a few short screening questions.