Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. As a 2019 Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work”, our people are vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for a Bookkeeper for our Outsourcing department to work at our Weymouth office. You will be responsible for maintaining client’s records on a variety of systems, preparing VAT returns and management accounts for a portfolio of clients that include sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Good organisational skills and IT skills
- Double entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Competent at using bookkeeping software such as Xero/Sage
- Have a basic understanding of accounts/a balance sheet
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Comfortable working in different environments and dealing directly with clients
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.