Agricultural Accounts Semi Senior
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant looking for a new opportunity in a UK top 50 Firm? If the answer is yes, then you might be the perfect candidate that we are looking for as we are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accounts Senior to join our award winning Farming and Estates team at our at our brand new flagship office in Taunton.
As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Through creativity, excellence, teamwork, stability and structured career development we motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. We are proud that we are a Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” as our people are vital to our continued success and we are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be our future partners and leaders. A number of our senior managers and partners started their career as a trainee with us and have stayed with us throughout their working life.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Part Qualified Accountant who has an understanding of the needs and challenges facing our farming and agri-related businesses and can add value to the service we provide.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Part AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified;
- At least 1 – 2 years accountancy practice experience;
- Good farm industry and tax knowledge;
- Flexible and organised;
- Detail conscious and conscientious;
- Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Confident in communicating at all levels;
- Driving license and own transport with the ability to be able to travel to other offices / client locations as required.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here Click Here