We are currently looking for a Semi Senior to join us in our Farms and Estates team in our Taunton office. This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant who has an understanding of the needs and challenges facing our farming and agri-related businesses.
Albert Goodman’s people have a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. As a 2019 Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” and a top 75 place to work in the South West of England, our people are vital to our continued success.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
· Part AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified;
· At least 1 – 2 years accountancy practice experience;
· Good farm industry and tax knowledge;
· Flexible and organised;
· Detail conscious and conscientious;
· Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure;
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
· Confident in communicating at all levels;
· Driving licence and own transport with the ability to be able to travel to other offices / client locations as required.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here Click Here